The resources section will always be a work in progress!
If you want to know when additions and changes are made click here.
If you would like to submit new resources or corrections to resources listed email TammyMoore@FullLifeAhead.org.
The information and links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Full Life Ahead Foundation of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. The Full Life Ahead Foundation bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- Benefit4Kids was founded in 1998 with its’ primary mission to grant the outdoor wishes of children with life threatening and life limiting illnesses. www.b4k.org 877-245-5430
- Challenge Air for Kids and Friends, a not-for-profit organization, offers motivational, inspirational and life-changing experiences to physically challenged children and youth through aviation. They take children up in small planes and allow them to steer the plane for a few minutes. They visit different cities. www.challengeair.com 214-351- 3353
- Children’s Wish Foundation International www.childrenswish.org 770-393-WISH or 800-323-WISH
- The Dream Factory has chapters across the United States. It grants wishes to children with a life threatening illnesses or who are chronically ill. www.dreamfactoryinc.com 502-561-3001 or 800-456-7556
- Give Kids The World Village is a non-profit resort in Central Florida that creates magical memories for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. They work with wish granting organizations to provide a whimsical resort with donated attraction tickets, meals and more for a week-long cost-free fantasy vacation. www.gktw.org 407-396-1114
- Hope Kids provides ongoing events and activities plus a powerful, unique support community for children with cancer and other life-threatening medical conditions. This organization is similar to Adventures for Wish Kids. HopeKids is in several states with plans to expand further. www.hopekids.org 888-418-3980
- A Kid Again offers adventures and support programs to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families to make certain that hope continues (after the wish). www.akidagain.org 800-543-9735
- Kids Wish Network grants first wishes. It also strives to maintain ongoing relationships with its wish kids. It has also developed a funeral assistance program to assist the families of the wish kids who have passed away. www.kidswishnetwork.org 727-937-3600 or 888-918-9004
- Magic Moments grants wishes to children 4 to 19 living or being treated in Alabama, who have chronic, life-threatening diseases or who have severe trauma (burns, spinal cord, and head trauma). www.magicmoments.org 205-638-9372
- Make A Wish grants wishes to children under the age of 18 with life-threatening illnesses. www.wish.org 602-279-9474 or 800-722-9474
- Marty Lyons Foundation Grants wishes to any child between the ages of 3 and 17 who has been diagnosed as having a terminal or life-threatening illness by their attending physician and confirmed by the Foundation’s medical advisors shall be eligible. The child must reside or be receiving medical treatment within the geographic locations of the Foundation’s principal office or chapters. www.martylyonsfoundation.org 631-543-9474
- A Special Wish Foundation, Incl., is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to granting the wishes of children from birth to the age of 21 and diagnosed as having a life-threatening disorder. This is one of the few organizations that will grant wishes to infants. www.spwish.org 614-258-3186 or 800-486-WISH
- The Starlight Foundation grants wishes to seriously ill children, ages 4-18. A very useful page is the Chapter Listing on the website. www.starlight.org 310-479-1212
- Sunshine Foundation No geographic boundaries. Answers dreams of seriously ill, physically challenged or abused children, ages 3 to 21. www.sunshinefoundation.org 215-396-4770 OR 863-424-9105
- A Wish Granting Organizations List lists wish-granting organizations by state. www.gktw.org/pre/contact/wgo-list.php