The resources section will always be a work in progress!
If you want to know when additions and changes are made click here.
If you would like to submit new resources or corrections to resources listed email TammyMoore@FullLifeAhead.org.
The information and links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Full Life Ahead Foundation of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. The Full Life Ahead Foundation bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
- The Alabama Disabilities Advocacy Program (ADAP) is part of the nation’s federally-funded protection and advocacy (P&A) system. ADAP provides legal services to Alabamians with disabilities to protect, promote and expand their rights. Box 870395, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487-0395 1-205-348-4928 (V/TDD) 1-205-348-3909 (Fax) 1-800-826-1675 (for clients – instate only) firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.adap.net
- Alabama Family Trust for special needs trust. 2820 Columbiana Road, Ste 103, Vestavia, AL 35216 Direct line: 1.205.313.3915 Fax line: 1.205.313.3946 Email: Kmaddox@alabamafamilytrust.com
- Katherine Barr for special needs legal matters 2311 Highland Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35205 email@example.com 205-930-5147 FAX 205-212-3856
- Carney Dye LLC, Jack Carney for special needs legal matters 205-802-0696 Fax: 205-969-8182300 Office Park Drive, Suite 160, Birmingham, AL 35223
- Directory for Special Needs Trust lawyers in Alabama http://www.lawyers.com/Special-Needs-Trusts/Alabama/browse-law-firms-by-city.html
- The Gallini Group is a special education law firm located in Birmingham, Alabama that focuses on the representation of children with special needs throughout the entire state of Alabama. One Perimeter Park South, Suite 100N Birmingham, Alabama 35243 (205) 970-6090 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.thegallinigroup.com/about/who-we-are/#sthash.fIZ1K1t7.dpuf
- Jay Greene – The Greene Law Firm, LLC. Special Needs Trusts The Historic Age Herald Building Fourth Floor, Suite 401C 2107 5th Avenue North Birmingham, AL 35203 205-746-2465 http://www.greenelawfirmllc.com/about-us/
- Kendall Maddox and Associates – Special Needs Estate Plans 2550 Acton Rd, Suite 210 Birmingham, AL 35243 (205) 977-9045 Fax: (205) 977-9049
- Deborah A. Mattison – Disability Rights & Education Law; Wiggins, Childs, Quinn & Pantazis, LLC. 301 19th Street North, Birmingham, Alabama 35203 (205) 314-0500,1-800-476-9428Fax (205) 254-1500 email@example.com http://www.wigginschilds.com/attorneys/deborah-mattison/
- Shane Sears, Law Offices of Sears & Sears, P.C. – Special Education One Chase Corporate Center, Suite 400, Birmingham, AL 35244 205-313-6334Fax: 866-754-9453 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.searsandsearslaw.com/
- The Special Needs Alliance (SNA) is a national, not for profit organization of attorneys dedicated to the practice of disability and public benefits law. Individuals with disabilities, their families and their advisors rely on the SNA to connect them with nearby attorneys who focus their practices in the disability law arena. www.specialneedsalliance.org/home