Click the picture above to see the 2017 June Family Weekend Photo Album!
- Registration is $30 per family member and includes accommodations, meals, programs and activities.
- Full Life Ahead Family Weekends take place at the Harbor Lodges on the Children’s Harbor campus on beautiful Lake Martin at 1 Our Children’s Highway, Alexander City, AL 35010
- The Family Weekend opens at 3:00 P.M. and check-in continues until 9:00 P.M on the Friday that it begins. If, for ANY reason, you will be early or late, we would appreciate a call just to let us know. Don’t hesitate to contact us! These numbers can also be used during the retreat weekend in the event of an emergency.
- Tammy Moore: 205-261-1235
- Judy Barclay: 205-222-1969
2) Safety and Security
- Due to updated safety and security policies, no “riding toys” are allowed anywhere on camp property. This includes skateboards, razors, bicycles, tricycles, big wheels, roller skates or anything of that nature.
- Kitchen volunteers (cooking area) must be 18 years of age or older.
- Office volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- We do not allow ANY alcohol, illegal drugs, or smoking on campus.
- All attendees under the age of 18 (campers, siblings, volunteers and presenter’s children, etc…) are required to participate in the age-appropriate program established by The Full Life Ahead Foundation. No child under the age of 18 is to be unsupervised at any time. This is for your child’s safety and security.
- Children’s Harbor does not allow pets to attend camp. If you have a service animal please contact us about provisions.
- Kowaliga Whole Health Pet Care is just South of Children’s Harbor on Rt. 63. For kennel/boarding information please call 334-857-1816 or go to WholeHealthPetCare.com.
4) Cabin Keys: There is only ONE key per cabin. Please coordinate your “key logistics” with your cabin-mates. We suggest you attach your cabin key to your name badge lanyard for easy access.
- Keys will be issued to an adult and must be returned by an adult.
- Children’s Harbor will charge $25.00 for any lost key.
5) Linens: We are happy to provide your linens as follows. If you want us to provide your linens, please submit your request for linens in advance on your Family Weekend Registration Form when you register. To help offset laundry costs, please consider making a $7.50 donation per linen set.
- 2 sheets, (pillow) and pillow case
- 1 light blanket/spread
- 1 towel
- 1 washcloth
If you wish, you may bring your own linens, which will save us a laundry fee.
Thank you all, for your consideration!